Yes – You Should
( and here is why )
Simple, Clean, Passive, Secure, CHEAP, and YOURS!!!
- 1 Kw installed at $2,500.00 (based on 5kw or larger install)
- Less 26% Federal tax credit – $650.00
- Plus Lifetime equipment upgrade + $400.00
- Net cost $2250.00/1KW
- Industry standard for Tyler – 1518Kwh/yr/1Kw
- Actual production – local – 1737Kwh/yr/1kw
- Using 1500Kwh/yr times 30 year life = 45,000 Kwh lifetime
- Using 1700Kwh/yr times 30 year life = 51,000 Kwh lifetime
- $2250.00 divided by 45,000 = $0.05 per Kwh
- $2250.00 divided by 51,000 = $0.044 per Kwh
It just gets better.
You make cheap electricity and lock in rates.
* Industry standard is 30 year plus life of system, one inverter replacement.
*Actual results are 40 year plus life of system, two inverter replacements.